Self Accounting is a simplified accounting software. Self Accounting is designed for people with no knowledge of accounting but wants to keep the accounting records clean and clear. Self Accounting users don’t require knowledge of Debit and Credit for creating vouchers. They only need to know is whether we are receiving or spending cash amount. Rest of the work like voucher creation, voucher posting, maintaining ledger, creating trial balance, balance sheet, profit and loss reports are all done automatically.
Self Accounting is professional business accounting software, perfect for small businesses needing to document and report on incoming and outgoing cash flow, including sales, receipts, payments and purchases.
- Easily track payments and deposit transactions
- View balances and reports to see how your business is doing
- Email or fax reports directly to your accountant
Self Accounting Features:
- Simplified Voucher Creation [No need of knowledge of Debit and Credit. They are separated automatically.].
- Track incoming sales and receipts
- Track outgoing payment and purchasing transactions
- Reconcile account transactions with bank account statements
- Invoice transactions automatically update related accounts & reports
- Create accounts payable and pay bills
- All changes are reflected in transaction journals
- Input journal entries manually, then print or export your journal
- Reports include balance sheet, profit & loss / income statement, reconciliation and more
- Send bookkeeping reports automatically by email or fax
- Analyze sales by customer, salesperson or item
You can try it by downloading it from our download page: